All the students who are enrolled with the University in one or more courses in previous semester are sent pre-printed computerized Admission Form for next semester by the AIOU Admission Office along with the Brochure wherein detail of the courses to be offered, fee tariff and the list of nominated Bank branches of National Bank of Pakistan/First Women Bank is mentioned. The course offerings relates to their respective programmers in which he/she is previously enrolled and wishes to take admission in the next semester.
Student will select the course/s out of this list and fill in the admission form at the appropriate column. In the change of address he/she will also fill in the address column with new address and fee column as well.
To facilitate the continuing students, the sample of blank admission form is given. In case the Form is not received by the student, this can be down loaded and sent to the University along with the fee to be deposited through Bank Challan (other than those where the admission is based on selection) with the designated branches of the National Bank of Pakistan or The First Women Bank. The list of designated branches of the banks for depositing the fee and the form is given separately. The back page of the computerized Admission Form contains the necessary information/instructions. Before filling the admission form, these instructions given hereunder must be read carefully.
1. This form will be used by students who are already enrolled with the university in any of the program (i.e. SSC, HSSC, Bachelor and Post Graduate etc.) and want to take admission in the next semester courses of the same program
2. The particulars must be entered legibly.
3. The courses being offered in the next semester program e.g. SSC, HSSC, Bachelors and Post Graduate can be seen or downloaded. Before entering the courses to be taken, the chairman concerned department must be consulted to avoid any inconvenience as in some programs all the courses are not offered in every semester. For SSC, HSSC, Bachelors level program, however, all the courses are offered in every semester.
4. The list of courses to be offered for each program in the subsequent semester is given separately.
5. One has to fill in the column of mailing address if there is any change, otherwise it must be left blank.
6. Student from overseas will have to pay the fee in US$ and the bank draft must be payable at Islamabad.
7. In case the fee is deposited in any of the designated branches of the bank, challan form be used and deposit the same along with the admission form. Sample of challan form is enclosed
8. Incomplete Form will not be considered.
9. Change of course or address during a semester is not permissible.
10. However, change in the course will be allowed in special circumstances before submission of first assignment date and on payment of change of course fee for required course along with the formal request/application.
11. No reimbursement of course fee is allowed after mailing of the study package.
12. Fee refund rules are given separately.