Ph.D 2011 Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan
1. Zaman Ashraf, Alamgeer, Munazza Kanwal, Mubashir Hassan, Sahar Abdullah, Mamuna Waheed, Haseeb Ahsan, Song Ja Kim. Flurbiprofen-antioxidant mutual prodrugs as safer NSAIDs; synthesis, pharmacological investigation and computational molecular modeling. Drug Design, Development and Therapy 2016:10 2401–2419.
2. Zaman Ashraf. Metal-catalyzed synthesis of isocoumarin derivatives. Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, 2016, 25(3), 149-151.
3. 3. Anser Ali, Zaman Ashraf, Muhammad Rafiq, Naresh Kumar, Ji hoon Park, Farukh Jabeen, Ki Hong Choi, SeungHyun Lee, Sung-Yum Seo, Eun Ha Choi and Pankaj Attri. Influence of the plasma activated compounds on the melanogenesis and tyrosinase activity. Scientific Report. (2016), 6, 21779, DOI: 10.1038 / srep21779.
4. Aamer Saeed, Shamsul Mahmood, Muhammad Rafiq, Zaman Ashraf, Farukh Jabeen, Sung-Yum Seo, Iminothiazoline-sulfonamide hybrids as Jack Bean Urease inhibitors; Synthesis, kinetic mechanism and computational molecular modeling. Chemical Biology and Drug design, (2016), 87, 434-443.
5. Zaman Ashraf, Abdul Bais, Md. Maniruzzaman Manir, Umar Niazi. Novel Penicillin Analogues as Potential Antimicrobial Agents; Design, Synthesis and Docking Studies. PLoS One (2015), 10(8): e0135293. doi:10.1371/journal. pone.0135293.
6. Zaman Ashraf, Muhammad Rafiq, Sung-Yum Seo, Mustafeez Mujtaba Babar, Najam-us-Sahar Sadaf Zaidi, Synthesis, kinetic mechanism and docking studies of vanillin derivatives as inhibitors of mushroom tyrosinase. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 23 (2015) 5870-5880.
7. Zaman Ashraf, Muhammad Rafiq, Sung-Yum Seo, Kang Sung Kwon, Mustafeez Mujtaba Babar, Najam-us-Sahar Sadaf Zaidi, Kinetic and in silico studies of novel hydroxy-based thymol analogues as inhibitors of mushroom tyrosinase. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2015, 98, 203-211.
8. Zaman Ashraf, Muhammad Rafique, Sung Yum Seo, Mustafeez Mujtaba Babar, Najam-us-Sahar Sadaf Zaidi. Design, synthesis and bioevaluation of novel umbelliferone analogues as potential mushroom tyrosinase inhibitors. J of Enzyme Inhibition & Medicinal Chemistry. 2015 30(6) 874-883.
9. Zaman Ashraf, Aamer Saeed and Humaira Nadeem. Design, synthesis, and docking studies of some novel isocoumarine analogues as antimicrobial agents. RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 53842-53853.
10. Zaman Ashraf, Muhammad Imran and Shahid Amin; Synthesis, Characterization and Invitro hydrolysis studies of some ester and amides prodrugs of Dexibuprofen, Medicinal Chemistry Research ((2012) 21:3361–3368).