||MBA Executive (Col. MBA/MPA)
The Department of Business Administration was established in 1986 with the objective to impart managerial education and skills in the discipline of Business Administration. Since its inception, the Department has made tremendous progress towards achieving its ultimate goal of becoming a centre of excellence in the discipline of Business Management. The Department has assembled outstanding teaching faculty and developed extensive teaching material for the improvement of education in Pakistan. COL MBA/MPA specifically designed to produce Well Trained employees who could work for the betterment of Pakistan.
At least 2nd division Bachelor Degree from recognized University
A minimum of two years experience. § Residency in Pakistan.
A working knowledge of the English Language.
Satisfactory score of the CEMBA/CEMPA admission test.
All eligible candidates will be granted Admission subject to fulfilling Eligibility criteria.
|Medium of Instruction:
Face to Face Classes.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||96 Credit Hours
1. QUANTITIVE TECHNIQUES-5564
2. MARKETING MANAGEMENT-5565
3. ACCOUNTING & FINANCE-5566
4. ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS-5571
1. MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES-5563
2. MANAGING INFORMATION SYSTEMS-5567
3. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT-5568
4. MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATIONS-5569
1. DEVELOPMENT PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION-5573
2. TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT-5575
3. RESEARCH METHODS FOR MANAGEMENT DECISIONS-5599
1. PUBLIC SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT-5570
2. PUBLIC POLICY-5572
3. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT-5574
||1. ELECTRONIC COMMERCE-5576
2. PROJECT MANAGEMENT-5577
3. MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS-5580
4. POLICY ANALYSIS & IMPLEMENTAION-5582
5. CONTEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEMS-5583
6. DISASTER MANAGEMENT-5584
7. CORPORATE FINANCE-5585
8. INTERNATIONAL MARKETING-5588
||Commonwealth of Learning, Vancouver, Canada