||M.Ed. In Science Education
||The Department of Science Education was established in 1988. The programmes and courses of the department are mainly focused on education and training of science teachers. Presently the department offers specialized courses in science at CT, BEd, MA, MEd, MPhil and PhD level. Specialization courses provide conceptual framework and indepth insight into the teaching of science effectively.
BA/BSC and B.Ed/BS Ed with 2nd Division in both degrees.
All eligible candidates will be granted Admission subject to fulfilling Eligibility criteria.
|Medium of Instruction:
The University allots Study Centre and Tutors for the Students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks in Assignments as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned Educational Programme.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||36 credit hours
1. Foundations of Science Education-695
2. Teaching Strategies in Science Education-696
3. Foundations of Education-831
4. Educational Research-837
5. Curriculum Development and Instruction-838
6. Educational Psychology-840
1. Teaching of Chemistry*-*
2. Teaching of Biology*-*
3. Teaching of Mathematics-6515
4. Teaching of Physics-6516
5. Assessment in Science Education-697
6. Laboratory Organization, Management And Safety Methods-698
7. Education in Pakistan /Teaching of General Science*-846/*
9. Computer in Education/Use of ICT in Science Education*-855/*
||At the end of each semester
||In case student opts for thesis