||Associate Degree in Commerce (A.D.C)
||This program aims at providing undergraduate level knowledge & skills of trade, aids-to-trade, accounting, and banking sectors. The department developed scheme of studies of this program by considering academic as well as industry needs of the country. The scheme of studies has passed through a number of statutory bodies where representation of stakeholders from academia and the industry are involved.
||The candidates passing intermediate or equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
All eligible candidates will be granted Admission subject to fulfilling Eligibility criteria.
||2-Year program comprising of four semesters. The students have to complete internship in fourth semester of at least six weeks in accounting and finance departments of a well reputed organization preferable the banks to get degree.
|Medium of Instruction:
The University allots Study Centre and Tutors for the Students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks in Assignments as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned Educational Programme.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||66 Credit Hours
1. Fundamentals of Business-5402
2. Basics of ICT-5403
3. Compulsory English-I-5404
4. Islamiate/Ikhlaqiate (For Non-Muslims))-5436/5437
5. Pakistan Studies-5438
1. Principles of Accounting-5401
2. Applied Mathematics for Business & Social Sciences-5405
3. Micro Economics-5406
4. Compulsory English-II-5411
1. Principles of Marketing-5407
2. Business Communication-5409
3. Cost Accounting-5410
4. Statistics for Management-5412
5. Principles of Management-5414
6. Macro Economics-5416
1. 1. Business Law-5413
2. 1. Business Law-5413
3. 4. Auditing-5417
4. 4. Auditing-5417
5. 3. Financial Accounting-5418
6. 2. Advanced Accounting-5419
7. 2. Banking & Finance-5420
8. 3. Islamic Banking-5421
9. 5. Internship/Project (3 Months)-5440
10. 5. Internship/Project (3 Months)-5440
|Elective / Major Courses: