To meet the challenging requirements of todays fast growing world, we are in desperate need of experts in the field of Mathematics, like in computer or any other field. By realizing the shortage of experts in Mathematics, AIOU has planned to offer M.Phil in Mathematics. We need expert mathematicians not only in the area of education, but also in industry and research. The curriculum of these programs is designed in such a way that both the course work and the research components are covered thoroughly. The expertise of distinguished mathematicians have been hired to teach the AIOU students of M.Phil Mathematics Program.
Candidates having BS/MA/MSc in Mathematics with minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00 (OR) 45% marks in annual system from any HEC recognized university.
Selection of the candidates will be made strictly on the basis of merit/criteria laid down by the Department/ University.
||Maximum 5 Years
|Medium of Instruction:
Face to Face Classes/Workshops.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||36 Credit Hours
3. THEORY OF FLUIDS-7732
4. PROBABILITY AND STOCHASTIC PROCESSES-7753
1. ADVANCED RING TEHORY-
4. ADVANCED RING TEHORY-7741
5. COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS-7744
|Elective / Major Courses:
||1. Theory of Group Actions-7731
2. Mathematical Techniques for Boundary Value Problems-7733
3. Theory of Semirings-I-7734
4. Fixed Point Theory-7735
5. Advanced Analytical Dynamics-I-7736
6. Numerical Analysis of Spectral Methods-7737
7. Group Methods for Differential Equations-7738
8. Banach Algebra-7739
9. Theory Semirings-7740
10. Theory of Group Graphs-7742
11. Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations-7743
12. C* - Algebra-7745
13. General Relativity-7746
14. Theory of Semirings-II-7747
15. Advanced Partial Differential Equations-7748
16. Theory of LA-Semigroups-7749
17. Stochastic Differential Equations-7751
18. Cellular Automata and Groups-7752
||two Weeks Workshop twice a semester