Department of EPPSL is offering specialization courses in the larger scheme of B.Ed 1.5 year offered at the Faculty of Education .The emerging needs and shortage of human development resources mixed with higher qualities of leadership in the field of education at national level demand personnel who have sound professional and academic background in the field of teacher education. This Program provides such academic opportunities to teachers. It aims at providing education and training facilities to teachers, administrators and master graduates in the country.
16 Years of Education (Academic Disciplines Other than Education) MA/MSc/BA (4-year)/ BS(4 years) with minimum second division or equivalent
The admission will be granted to those students who will meet the eligibility criteria.
Medium of Instruction
AIOU Credits Required
1. General Methods of Teaching (Professional)-8601
2. Educational Assessment and Evaluation (Professional)-8602
3. Curriculum Development (Foundation)-8603
4. Research Methods in Education (Professional)-8604
5. Educational Leadership and Management (Professional)-8605
6. Citizenship Education and Community Engagement-8606
1. Management Strategies in Educational Institutions -8615
2. School Administration and Supervision-8616
3. Plan Implementation and Educational Management-8617
4. School Leadership-8618
1. Teaching Practice II (Professional)-8608
2. Philosophy of Education (Foundation)-8609
3. Human Development and Learning (Foundation)-8610
4. Professionalism in Teaching (Professional)-8612
5. Research Project (Content Embedded) (Professional)-8613
6. Educational Statistics (Professional)-8614
All courses have face to face/ online workshops mandatory to attend.
There is requirement of 20 lesson plans plus one practicum report comprising of details provided in 8608 manual. Students are required to provide one final lesson and one action plan based upon their practicum report. The students will spend 50% time in teaching practice and 50% time will be completed by observing school management functions/performing official tasks provided by school management.